Friday 4 March 2011

Dogging - Yr Still Doin' It Wrong...

...albeit at least not as wrong as that guy:
The incident took place on October 8, 2009 in Lapwing Lane, Brinnington when Brooks approached the two women who were fighting in the street.

Michael Cahill, defending, said: “As a result of the fight they fell to the floor and were pulling each others hair.
“Mr Brooks went over with the sole intention of separating the two ladies from fighting. He was holding the dog by the lead which was wrapped around his hand.
And then accounts differ – clearly, one unruly aggressive bitch bit the other unruly aggressive bitch, but was it accidental, or in the heat of the moment?
Wayne Brooks, 25, was accused of using 'setting the dog on' his former partner Megan Powers who was fighting with his current girlfriend Dionne Gregory on a street in Stockport.
Ahhhh, Stockport…
The court heard how Mrs Powers received two bite marks from the dog during the altercation and required two operations at Stepping Hill hospital.
I hope the second operation was getting spayed.
William Staunton, prosecuting, said Miss Powers heard Brooks say the words 'get her, get her' when the dog was loose.
Brooks denied saying this, instead claiming he shouted 'get here, get here' to try and make the dog return.
Man clearly has no control over his bitches….
In a victim impact statement read out in court, she said: “What has happened has made me feel scared to go to Brinnington on my own.

“I have lots of friends in the area and it has impacted my life. I have known the dog for some time and I thought her to be of nice temperament.”
I’m confused, is she referring to Chyna or Dionne?
Brooks, of Melville Close, Higher Openshaw, was handed a six-month community order and ordered to complete a New Direction activity requirement. He was also ordered to pay £500 in compensation.
Tattoo shops, bars and bingo parlours are celebrating all over Stockport…
Chyna, who now lives with Brooks' sister in Ireland, will not be allowed to return to the UK.
I say let the boxer come home, and ship all the others over to Ireland!
Speaking after the verdict, Brooks told the M.E.N: “I'm just glad it's over with. I didn't anticipate for this to drag on so long. I actually thought I was going to lose my dog.

“It was my fault. I put her into a predicament what she was not used to. She got scared and what happened happened. I'm glad nothing will happen to Chyna because she does not deserve that.”
She certainly doesn’t. Everyone else in this sorry tale, however...

5 comments:

NickM said...

"Ah Stockport..."

I live near Stockport. My wife was born in Stockport. It's a rum gaff OK. It's like all satellite towns. There isn't anything obviously objectively wrong with them it's just a jigsaw where the pieces don't quite fit.

microdave said...

"Two women fighting in the street" - Damn, nothing exciting like that ever happens round here....

Anonymous said...

I was born,and live,in Stockport.It has some some really nice areas,but Brinnington is one of the worst,full of heroin addicts and chav families.Openshaw,however,is even worse.

JuliaM said...

"It's like all satellite towns. There isn't anything obviously objectively wrong with them it's just a jigsaw where the pieces don't quite fit."

That does seem to be a feature of quite a few places these days.

Anonymous said...

You sad person how can you say to woman fighting in brinny makes it a shit hole? Prvt homes full busnesses new homes? All of which are in brinnington..2 girls fighting over a bloke seen ever where...!! Be4 you start your lil geek mode slagging off why not look in to brinnginton be4 judging it or even better go there and slag it off instead of sitting in your cool pc chair and doing it...#sadack